Simpay May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Simpay or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Formerly “Alpha Card Services”
Founded in 2000, Simpay is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company is simply a rebranding of Alpha Card Services, which changed its name in 2017. Simpay claims that it currently supplies equipment and services to over 15,000 merchants throughout the United States. According to the company’s website, Simpay operates as a reseller of Global Payments and First Data.
Simpay Review Location and Ownership
Simpay maintains its corporate headquarters at 1210 Northbrook Dr #475 Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053 and is sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, as its acquiring bank. Lazaros Kalemis is the owner of Simpay.
Simpay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Simpay offers a five-year contract with a liquidated damages early termination fee. The company relies on the First Data Payeezy payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: Simpay has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Simpay currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received six complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Simpay hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Simpay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.