Formerly “Alpha Card Services”
Founded in 2000, Simpay (simpay.net) is a nationwide merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. The company is simply a rebranding of Alpha Card Services, which changed its name in 2017. Simpay claims that it currently supplies equipment and services to over 15,000 merchant locations throughout the United States.
Simpay Review Location and Ownership
Simpay maintains its corporate headquarters at 1210 Northbrook Dr #475 Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053 and is sponsored by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, as its acquiring bank. Lazaros Kalemis is the owner of Simpay.
Simpay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Simpay offers a five-year contract with a liquidated damages early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Simpay has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Simpay currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received six complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Simpay hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Simpay
Simpay Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Simpay merchant account statement. Not with Simpay? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.