Blackbaud May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Blackbaud or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Payment Processing for Non-Profits
Blackbaud is a software and merchant account provider that specializes in solutions for nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1981, the company has grown from a simple computerized billing service into one of the largest all-in-one solutions available for charities. Blackbaud utilizes Chase Merchant Services, Wells Fargo, and First Data Canada for its backend processing
Blackbaud Location and Ownership
Blackbaud is headquartered at 65 Fairchild Street Charleston, SC. The company’s payment processing service is called Blackbaud Merchant Services and will be the primary focus of this review. Michael Gianoni is listed as the president and CEO of Blackbaud.
Blackbaud Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Blackbaud offers a month-to-month merchant account contract with no early termination fee and a flat-rate for all transactions.
- Complaints & Service: Blackbaud has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Blackbaud has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 9 complaints and 3 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Blackbaud does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Blackbaud
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.