Payment Processing for Non-Profits
Blackbaud (blackbaud.com/BBMS/) is a software and merchant account provider that specializes in solutions for nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1981, the company has grown from a simple computerized billing service into one of the largest all-in-one solutions available for charities. Blackbaud utilizes Chase Paymentech, Wells Fargo, and First Data Canada for its backend processing
Blackbaud Location and Ownership
Blackbaud is headquartered at 2000 Daniel Island Dr, Charleston, South Carolina 29492. The company’s payment processing service is called Blackbaud Merchant Services and will be the primary focus of this review. Michael Gianoni is listed as the president and CEO of Blackbaud.
Blackbaud Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Blackbaud offers a month-to-month merchant account contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Blackbaud has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Blackbaud has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 8 complaints and 3 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Blackbaud does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Blackbaud
Blackbaud Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Blackbaud merchant account statement. Not with Blackbaud? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.