First Data Reseller
Bravo Payment Systems Ownership
According to a profile on LinkedIn, AJ Nafso is the owner of Bravo Payment Systems. It is also worth mentioning that a person named Timothy Nafso is listed as the executive vice president of another Michigan-based payment processor, Fortis Payment Systems. It is unclear at this time whether these two companies and their leaders are related. Bravo Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California, and is headquartered at 4036 Telegraph Rd. #203, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302.
Bravo Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bravo Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms through First Data as well as e-commerce solutions through First Data Global Gateway e4.
- Complaints & Service: Bravo Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bravo Payment Systems does not currently have a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Bravo Payment Systems appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bravo Payment Systems