E-Commerce Specialists for High Risk Industries
Founded in 1998, CCBill is a merchant account provider that specializes in high risk and international payment processing for e-commerce merchants. In addition to its online payment solutions for standard merchants, the company can also provide credit card processing for dating, non-profit, subscription-based, and live entertainment business types. CCBill also operates overseas offices under the name of CCBill EU for European merchants.
Is CCBill Holding Your Funds Right Now?
Dozens of merchants have had their payments frozen by CCBill. If you’re one of them, then you might find these resources helpful:
- How To Make Your Payment Processor Release Your Money
- How to Fight Chargebacks
- Best Merchant Accounts for Hard-To-Place Business Types
Headquartered in Arizona
CCBill Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CCBill appears to offer various pricing plans that charge rates based on the merchant’s business type.
- Complaints & Service: CCBill has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CCBill has an “A+” rating and has received 20 complaints and 54 reviews in the last three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: CCBill does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CCBill