Centurion Payment Services Overview
Centurion Payment Services May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Centurion Payment Services or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Payment Processing for Standard and High Risk Merchants
Founded in 2012, Centurion Payment Services is a merchant account provider that serves both standard and high risk businesses. Centurion Payment Services prominently advertises its ability to offer CBD merchant accounts as well as credit card processing for kratom, nutraceuticals, travel clubs, multi-level marketing (MLM), credit repair, adult, collections, gaming, fantasy sports, and more.
Centurion Payment Services Location and Ownership
Centurion Payment Services is headquartered at 7800 Congress Ave #206, Boca Raton, Florida 33487, and does not list its acquiring bank. Amit Alcalay is the president of Centurion Payment Services.
Centurion Payment Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Centurion Payment Services offers variable contract terms according to each business’s type and processing history as well as credit and debit transactions between Visa and MasterCard.
- Complaints & Service: Centurion Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Centurion Payment Services currently does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Centurion Payment Services may hire independent sales agents, but it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Centurion Payment Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.