UPDATE 11/30/2017: The ChargeToday website is currently inaccessible, and the most recent evidence that it was active dates from October 2016. It therefore seems likely that the company has rebranded or gone out of business. If you have any information about the current status of ChargeToday, please share it in the comment section below this review.
ChargeToday (chargetoday.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida. ChargeToday is a reseller of Cynergy Data contracts and appears to also be a sub-ISO of PowerPay. ChargeToday is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank, N.A., in Chicago, Illinois, and is located at 1500 Beville Road, Suite 606, Daytona Beach, Florida 32114. Glen Kaplan is listed as the founder and CEO of ChargeToday.
- Sales & Marketing: ChargeToday does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: ChargeToday appears to offer a standard contract through Cynergy Data with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: ChargeToday has not received any recent public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ChargeToday maintains an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and hasn’t received any complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ChargeToday