Updated 3/11/2019: The website for Clarify, LLC (clarifyup.com) appears to no longer be an active website. Clarify appears to have been fully absorbed into Beacon Payments, its parent company. See our Beacon Payments review for up-to-date information about this company.
Founded in 2016, Clarify, LLC (clarifyup.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving restaurants and bars. Unlike most credit card processors, Clarify offers monthly subscription-style pricing and does not charge a percentage-based markup on transactions (more on this below). The company is a division of Beacon Payments and does not currently provide its street address to the public. Beacon Payments is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and is headquartered at 25 Temple Place Suite 2L, Boston, Massachusetts 02111. Von Raees, Tim Brice, and Nima Salke are all co-founders of Clarify, while Andrea Olivas serves as the company’s COO.
- Sales & Marketing: Clarify does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Clarify appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Clarify has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Clarify does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Clarify