Connected.co May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Connected.co or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 1998, Connected.co is a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk and hard-to-place business types. The company advertises that it can assist medical marijuana vendors with payment processing, but it does not explicitly state whether it can process credit card payment payments for marijuana and CBD merchants. According to its website, Connected.co also serves several other types of high risk merchants, including adult, nutraceutical, debt collection, online dating, multi-level marketing, and other industries.
Connected.co Location and Ownership
Connected.co Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Connected.co offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type, size, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Connected.co has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Connected.co currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Connected.co hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Connected.co
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.