Note: The Conquest Financial website is no longer functioning. However, there is no clear indication that the company has gone out of business. Merchants are encouraged to leave feedback in the comment section of this review on the status of the company/
An Elavon Reseller
Founded in 2003, Conquest Financial is a Toronto, Ontario-based merchant account provider that serves businesses in both the U.S. and Canada. The company appears to be a reseller of Elavon products and services and appears to share ownership with Admeris Payment Systems, Salt Technology, and POSConnect, Inc. Multiple merchant complaints name either Mark Shvartsman or Gerald Shvartsman as the owner of Conquest Financial, and the company has been registered in Canada under Mark’s name and in the U.S. under Gerald’s name.
Conquest Financial Services Location and Leadership
Gerald Shvartsman is currently listed as the CEO of Conquest Financial, while Jeremy Murray is listed as the company’s vice president of sales. Conquest Financial lists its Canadian headquarters at 850 Richmond St W #3, Toronto, Ontario M6J 1C9, Canada, and its U.S. headquarters at 11451 NW 36th Ave, Miami, Florida 33167. This is the same address provided for Source Outdoor, another company operated by Gerald Shvartsman. Conquest Financial does not list an acquiring bank on its website.
Conquest Financial Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Conquest Financial appears to offer a multi-year contract through Elavon with an early termination fee of up to $700.
- Complaints & Service: Conquest Financial has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Conquest Financial has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Conquest Financial does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Conquest Financial