A BAC Credomatic Network Subsidiary
Credomatic Merchant Services, also known as Credomatic of Florida, Inc., is a merchant account provider that was founded in 1981. The company is a U.S.-based subsidiary of BAC Credomatic Network and appears to rely on TSYS for its processing network. The company provides retail merchants with Global Bay Merchant POS systems while offering restaurants Focus POS, Ordyx, and Ambur.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida
The company’s U.S.A. headquarters is located at 9150 S Dadeland Blvd Ste 800, Miami, Florida 33156-7836. The company is an ISO/MSP of BAC Florida Bank, Miami, Florida, and the CEO of Credomatic is Rodolfo Tabash Espinach.
Credomatic Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Credomatic Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year agreement with interchange-plus pricing and an early termination fee of up to $1,500. The company provides Authorize.Net, Pay Flow Pro, and TSYS Webpass as payment gateway options.
- Complaints & Service: Credomatic Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Credomatic Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Credomatic Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Credomatic Merchant Services.