A BAC Credomatic Network Subsidiary
Credomatic Merchant Services, also known as Credomatic of Florida, Inc., is a merchant account provider that was founded in 1981. The company is a U.S.-based subsidiary of BAC Credomatic Network and appears to rely on TSYS for its processing network.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida
The company’s U.S.A. headquarters is located at 9150 S Dadeland Blvd Ste 800, Miami, Florida 33156-7836. The company is an ISO/MSP of BAC Florida Bank, Miami, Florida, and the CEO of Credomatic is Rodolfo Tabash Espinach.
Credomatic Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Credomatic Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year agreement with an early termination of up to $250.
- Complaints & Service: Credomatic Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Credomatic Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Credomatic Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Credomatic Merchant Services.
Credomatic Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Credomatic merchant account statement. Not with Credomatic? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.