Crowdsourced Fundraising Platform
Founded in May 2010, Crowdrise, a GoFundMe company, is a fundraising platform and payment processor that specializes in crowdsourced funding for individuals and non-profit merchant accounts. It was acquired by GoFundMe in 2017 and subsequently relaunched in March 2018. As of February 2020, Crowdrise has been relaunched as GoFundMe Charity. GoFundMe had previously acquired Crowdrise in 2017 before relaunching it in March of 2018. However, in the time since the company has been rebranded from Crowdrise to GoFundMe Charity. The company utilizes Network for Good and WePay as its back end credit card processors.
Crowdrise Location and Ownership
Jeffrey and Robert Wolfe are the co-founders of Crowdrise, which is headquartered at 301 W 4th St #440, Royal Oak, Michigan 48067.
Crowdrise Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Crowdrise offers two different pricing plans with a transaction rate of either 1.90% or 2.20% plus $0.30 as well as a platform fee of up to 3%. Neither plans charges a monthly subscription fee.
- Complaints & Service: Crowdrise has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Crowdrise has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Crowdrise does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Crowdrise
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.