Crowdsourced Fundraising Platform
Founded in May 2010, Crowdrise, a GoFundMe company, is a fundraising platform and payment processor that specializes in crowdsourced funding for individuals and non-profit merchant accounts. It was acquired by GoFundMe in 2017 and subsequently relaunched in March 2018. The company utilizes Network for Good and WePay as its back end credit card processors. Crowdwise appears to have been fully integrated into the GoFundMe brand. It is now called GoFundMe Charity and no longer maintains a web presence outside of the GoFundMe domain.
Crowdrise Location and Ownership
Jeffrey and Robert Wolfe are the co-founders of Crowdrise, which is headquartered at 333 W 7th St Ste 200 Royal Oak, MI 48067.
Crowdrise Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Crowdrise offers two different pricing plans with a transaction rate of 2.9% plus $0.30 as well as a platform fee.
- Complaints & Service: Crowdrise has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Crowdrise has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Crowdrise does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Crowdrise