Payment Processing for Non-Profits
Founded in 2003, DoJiggy is an online fundraising software provider that specializes in event-style fundraisers and golf tournaments. The company is partnered with WePay as its bundled merchant account provider, but its software can also be paired with virtually any top-rated non-profit merchant account via the Authorize.Net payment gateway. This means that merchants have the option to either open a WePay account through DoJiggy or keep their existing payment processors.
Based in Colorado
DoJiggy Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DoJiggy offers a month-to-month contract with a 2.9% and $0.30 transaction rate and no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: DoJiggy has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DoJiggy has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: DoJiggy does not hire independently contracted agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DoJiggy