A Fundraising Platform
Founded in 2001, DonateWealth is a merchant account provider that allows non-profit organizations or other fundraising campaigns to accept donations in U.S., Canadian, and Australian Dollars, as well as British Pounds and Euro. DonateWealth charges its own fee on top of different transaction rates specified for users in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands. The company relies upon Stripe as its backend processor. Users in other countries are charged by PayPal, while charity users are charged by FirstGiving.
Location and Ownership
DonateWealth is headquartered in League City, Texas. The company is a subsidiary of Suntech Applications. Sharey Khan is the founder and CEO of Suntech Applications.
DonateWealth Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: DonateWealth offers a campaign platform for fundraisers and deducts a transaction fee per donation. Fundraisers are not charged a monthly fee, early termination fee, or any other fees.
- Complaints & Service: DonateWealth has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: DonateWealth Solutions does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: DonateWealth does not hire independent sales agents and has not had complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With DonateWealth.