A Growing All-Purpose Payment Processor
Electronic Payment Inc. is a Calverton, New York-based merchant account provider that was founded either in 1998 or 2000, depending upon the source. The company has been growing considerably in the last few years and claims to process over $3 billion in transactions for over 25,000 merchants across the U.S. There is some evidence that Electronic Payments Inc. uses First Data as its backend processor.
Electronic Payments Inc. Location and Ownership
EPI is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, CA. EPI’s website lists its address as 7800 Congress Ave, Suite 108, Boca Raton, Florida 33487, which contradicts other sources placing the company at 1161 Scott Ave Calverton, New York. Michael Nardy is the company’s founder and CEO.
Electronic Payments Inc. Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Electronic Payments Inc. appears to offer a multiyear contract through First Data that includes a liquidated damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Electronic Payments Inc. has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Electronic Payments Inc. has an “A+” rating and has received 6 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Electronic Payments Inc. appears to hire independently contracted agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Electronic Payments Inc.