An Elavon Reseller
Founded in 2016, EMoney is a merchant account provider specializing in payment processing, electronic funds transfer, e-commerce solutions, digital wallet, and POS systems. The company relies upon Elavon for its backend processing. According to the company’s website, it offers merchants a flat cost fee structure. The company’s POS system is its own proprietary model. EMoney also advertises its digital wallet, which allows merchants to accept mobile payments as well as send money from linked bank accounts and credit cards.
Location and Ownership
EMoney.com is a service mark of Elavon Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. These and other EMoney.com graphics, logos and service marks and trademarks of Elavon Inc. and its affiliates may not be used without prior written consent of Elavon Inc. or its affiliates, as the case may be. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on EMoney.com are the property of their respective owners.
Elavon is part of U.S. Bank’s (U.S. Bancorp’s) payment services division. Elavon is headquartered at Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA. Jamie Walker has been the CEO of Elavon since being appointed to the role in 2017.
EMoney Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EMoney offers a multi-year contract with an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: EMoney has received more than 450 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EMoney (as Elavon) has an “A+” rating despite having received 124 complaints and 10 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2009.
- Sales & Marketing: EMoney does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EMoney.