Offering Merchant Services Since 2002
Formerly known as Spectrum Merchant Services, EpicPay is a merchant account provider based in Frisco, Texas. The company specializes in providing merchants with omnichannel payment solutions suitable across all sizes and scales. The company was awarded 1st place at the 2018-2019 TSG Developer/API Awards competition, a testament to the efficiency of their proprietary Epic Platform. EpicPay markets itself as an alternative to Stripe, Square, PayPal, and Shopify. According to the company’s website, EpicPay processes more than $2 billion in payments from its 13,000 merchants annually.
EpicPay Location and Ownership
EpicPay is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, California, and Fifth Third Bank, N.A. The company maintains its headquarters at 9300 Wade Blvd, Suite 220 Frisco, TX. Marco Leardini is the president, founder, and CEO of EpicPay.
EpicPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EpicPay offers a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $250 or $350.
- Complaints & Service: EpicPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EpicPay has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: EpicPay appears to hire independent sales agents but has received zero complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EpicPay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.