Offering Merchant Services Since 2001
Formerly known as Spectrum Merchant Services, EpicPay is a merchant account provider based in Frisco, Texas. Founded in 2001, EpicPay is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, California, N.A.
EpicPay Location and Ownership
EpicPay maintains its headquarters at 9300 Wade Blvd, Suite 220 Frisco, Texas 75035. Marco Leardini is the president, founder, and CEO of EpicPay.
EpicPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EpicPay offers a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of $250 or $350.
- Complaints & Service: EpicPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EpicPay has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014.
- Sales & Marketing: EpicPay appears to hire independent sales agents but has received zero complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EpicPay