Fortis Payment Systems Overview
Payment Processing for Standard-Risk Businesses
Formerly known as Cambridge Payment Systems, Fortis Payment Systems is a merchant account provider based in Novi, Michigan. The company primarily focuses on providing hospitality, chiropractic, restaurant, veterinary, medical, non-profit, retail, automotive, liquor, grocery, fitness, and e-commerce merchant accounts. To serve those merchants, Fortis Payment Systems relies upon the Zeamster payment gateway.
Fortis Payment Systems Location and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Compass Bank, an Alabama State Chartered Bank and of Elavon. The company is headquartered at 43155 Main St. Suite 2310-C Novi, Michigan 48375. Jimmy Nafso is the CEO of Fortis Payment Systems.
Fortis Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Fortis Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Fortis Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Fortis Payment Systems does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Fortis Payment Systems appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Fortis Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.