Payment Processing for Standard-Risk Businesses
Formerly known as Cambridge Payment Systems, Fortis Payment Systems is a merchant account provider based in Novi, Michigan. The company primarily focuses on providing hospitality, chiropractic, restaurant, veterinary, medical, non-profit, retail, automotive, liquor, grocery, fitness, and e-commerce merchant accounts. To serve those merchants, Fortis Payment Systems relies upon the Zeamster payment gateway. Fortis Payment Systems also appears to be a reseller of Elavon and other First Data network of services.
In late 2020 Fortis Payment Systems acquired Blue Dog Business Services, another online payment technology provider. In early 2021 it was also announced they would acquire Swype at Work to further bolster their portfolio.
Fortis Payment Systems Location and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Compass Bank, an Alabama State Chartered Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA., and of Elavon Inc, GA. Fortis Payment Systems is headquartered at 43155 Main St. Suite 2310-C Novi, Michigan 48375. Jimmy Nafso is the CEO of Fortis Payment Systems.
Fortis Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Fortis Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Fortis Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Fortis Payment Systems does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Fortis Payment Systems appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Fortis Payment Systems