Payment Logistics Overview
A First Data Reseller
Founded in 2004, Payment Logistics LLC (paymentlogistics.com) is a small-to-mid-sized payment processor based in San Diego, California. Though the company has previously claimed to be a direct processor, it uses the First Data network for its processing purposes. Payment Logistics primarily focuses on providing merchant accounts, credit card processing hardware and software, and related data security services.
Payment Logistics Location and Ownership
Payment Logistics is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with headquarters at 11011 N Torrey Pines Rd #250, La Jolla, California 92037. Dustin Niglio is listed as the CEO of Payment Logistics.
Payment Logistics Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Payment Logistics does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Payment Logistics appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of at least $250.
- Complaints & Service: Payment Logistics has received only a few public complaints from merchants.
- BBB Rating: Payment Logistics has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has not received any complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payment Logistics
Payment Logistics Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Payment Logistics merchant account. Not with Payment Logistics? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.