A First Data Reseller
Founded in 2004, Payment Logistics LLC is a small-to-mid-sized payment processor based in San Diego, California. Though the company has previously claimed to be a direct processor, it uses the First Data network for its processing purposes. Payment Logistics primarily focuses on providing merchant accounts, credit card processing hardware and software, and related data security services.
Payment Logistics Location and Ownership
Payment Logistics is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, with headquarters at 11011 N Torrey Pines Rd #250, La Jolla, California 92037. Dustin Niglio is listed as the CEO of Payment Logistics.
Payment Logistics Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payment Logistics appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of at least $250.
- Complaints & Service: Payment Logistics has received only a few public complaints from merchants.
- BBB Rating: Payment Logistics has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2005.
- Sales & Marketing: Payment Logistics does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payment Logistics