Founded in 2004, Payment Logistics LLC (paymentlogistics.com) is a small-to-mid-sized direct processor based in San Diego, California. Though the company is a direct processor, it uses the First Data network for some processing purposes. Payment Logistics primarily focuses on providing merchant accounts, credit card processing hardware and software, and related data security services. Payment Logistics is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, with headquarters at 6265 Greenwich Dr #110, San Diego, California 92122. Dustin Niglio is listed as the CEO of Payment Logistics.
- Sales & Marketing: Payment Logistics does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Payment Logistics appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with an early termination fee of at least $250.
- Complaints & Service: Payment Logistics has received only a few public complaints from merchants.
- BBB Rating: Payment Logistics has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has not received any complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payment Logistics