Founded in 2006
Change Merchant Solutions is a merchant account provider headquartered in Westlake Village, California. Established in 2006, the company currently acts as the exclusive processing partner of national credit assessor Dun & Bradstreet and online wine retail platform WineDirect.
Headquarters and Ownership
Change Merchant Solutions is a reseller of Paysafe, Cayan, and PowerPay; it is a registered ISO/MSP of Woodforest National Bank, The Woodlands, TX.. The company is headquartered at 2575 Northlake Cir, Westlake Village, California 91361, and Jeff Cole is listed as the president of Change Merchant Solutions.
Change Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Change Merchant Solutions advertises interchange-plus pricing with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Change Merchant Solutions has not received any public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Change Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Change Merchant Solutions does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Change Merchant Solutions