A Rapidly Growing Payment Processor
Also known as “Paysafe Group,” Paysafe (paysafe.com) is a UK-based merchant account provider that has acquired multiple large payment processing subsidiaries during the past five years. The company was formed in 2015 as a rebranding of Optimal Payments, and it was subsequently acquired in August 2017 by two private equity firms called The Blackstone Group and CVC Capital Partners. Its major acquisitions under both the Optimal Payments and Paysafe brands include Skrill, Meritus Payment Solutions, MeritCard Solutions, Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions, and, most recently, iPayment.
Paysafe Headquarters and Ownership
Paysafe Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paysafe offers variable pricing terms among its many products and services.
- Complaints & Service: Paysafe has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paysafe’s California location currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received eight complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Paysafe maintains different sales practices at each of its subsidiary organizations.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paysafe
Paysafe Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Paysafe merchant account statement. Not with Paysafe? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.