UPDATED 3/15/2019: MeritCard Solutions was acquired by Paysafe Group in 2016 and has since been fully absorbed into the Paysafe brand. The MeritCard Solutions website redirects to the Paysafe homepage, and it appears that MeritCard is no longer an independent entity. We therefore will no longer update this review. See our Paysafe Group review for up-to-date information about this company.
A “PaySafe Company,” MeritCard Solutions, LP (meritcard.com) is a merchant account provider for a wide variety of industries. There is some evidence that the company relies on First Data for its processing network. Established locally in 2007, Meritcard Solutions is located at the address 311 S Cesar Chavez Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75201. MeritCard Solutions LP is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Walnut Creek, California; Deutsche Bank, USA, New York; Woodforest National Bank of Houston, Texas; and Merrick Bank Corporation of South Jordan, Utah. Aimee Scorcio is listed as the CFO of Meritcard Solutions, while Chris Shultz is listed as the company’s principal.
- Sales & Marketing: Meritcard Solutions appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Meritcard Solutions offers a five-year contract through First Data with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Meritcard Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Meritcard Solutions has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Meritcard Solutions