An Online Fundraising Tool
Fundly (fundly.com) is an online crowdfunding service targeted at nonprofit organizations. Similar in structure to Kickstarter or Indiegogo, Fundly offers nonprofits the ability to create an online profile and solicit donations directly from a community of donors. Fundly was acquired in 2015 by a data management company called NonProfitEasy. Fundly utilizes Stripe and WePay as its payment processors, meaning that users will have to sign up for a merchant account through one of these two companies in order to use Fundly.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California
Fundly was founded in 2009 and maintains its headquarters at 379 Lytton Ave, Palo Alto, California 94301. Dennis Hu was previously listed as the CEO of Fundly, but we are unable to determine who currently holds this position following the company’s acquisition by NonProfitEasy.
Fundly Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Fundly offers a month-to-month contract through either WePay or Stripe with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Fundly has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Fundly has a “B-” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Fundly does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has received zero complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Fundly
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.