Non-Profit Payment Processing and Social Campaigns
Founded in 2013, Givsum is an online payment processing and donor management merchant account platform designed for non-profit payment processing. The company offers a social feed and volunteer tracking system for donors, and it provides merchant accounts through Braintree Payments for charities. Braintree is a subsidiary of PayPal.
Givsum Location and Ownership
Shawn Wehan is the president and CEO of Givsum, which is headquartered at 1954 Placentia Ave #208,Costa Mesa, CA, 92627.
Givsum Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Givsum offers a month-to-month contracts between 2 different plans through Braintree with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Givsum has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Givsum does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Givsum does not appear to hire independently contracted agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Givsum