UPDATE 2/26/2019: The Latitude Payments website appears to have been inactive since January 2018. We have not found any evidence that the company changed its name or was acquired, so we will assume for now that it has been discontinued. If you have any information about the status of Latitude Payments, share it in the comment section below. For now, merchants can find up-to-date information about this organization in our NXGEN Canada review.
Latitude Payments (latitudepayments.com) is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types. Latitude was launched in 2015 as the U.S.-based arm of NXGEN Canada, an Elavon reseller based in Canada. It is therefore probable that Latitude uses Elavon as its backend processing network. Latitude Payments does not provide an address on its website, but merchants should note that NXGEN Canada is located at 7177 Vantage Way, #280, Delta, British Columbia, Canada. Lisa Gorian is the president of Latitude Payments, while Don Andrews serves as the company’s vice president.
- Sales & Marketing: Latitude Payments appears to hire independent sales agents and has received zero complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Latitude Payments offers multiple pricing plans intended for different business types.
- Complaints & Service: Latitude Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Latitude Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Latitude Payments