NXGEN Canada Overview
NXGEN Canada May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through NXGEN Canada or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Not Affiliated With NXGEN Payment Services
NXGEN Canada is a merchant account provider based in Delta, British Columbia. The company primarily serves Canadian businesses and is in no way affiliated with the U.S.-based NXGEN Payment Services despite the similarities between the companies’ logos. The company also advertises Amador Business Computers, Talech, CardX, and Poynt as POS solutions.
NXGEN Canada History
Established in 2005 as “Paylogec,” the company launched a joint venture with a U.S. company called NXGEN Payment Services in 2009, and the two companies operated in Canada together for a time under the name of NXGEN Canada. The partnership ultimately ended, which resulted in NXGEN Payment Services changing its name to NXGEN International Payment Services/NXGEN USA. The company is formerly known as Paylogec, however, kept the NXGEN name and operates as NXGEN Canada to this day. To be clear, NXGEN Canada is the subject of this review, while NXGEN International Payment Services and NXGEN USA have no current affiliation with this company.
NXGEN Canada History
NXGEN Canada is headquartered at #1218 13351 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V6V 2X7 and is a reseller of Elavon. Don Andrews is the president of NXGEN Canada.
NXGEN Canada Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NXGEN Canada appears to offer variable contract terms through Elavon with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: NXGEN Canada has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NXGEN Canada has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2016.
- Sales & Marketing: NXGEN Canada hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NXGEN Canada
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.