NXGEN Canada (nxgencanada.com) is a merchant account provider based in Delta, British Columbia. The company primarily serves Canadian businesses and is in no way affiliated with the U.S.-based NXGEN Payment Services (despite the similarities between the companies’ logos).
Established in 2005 as “Paylogec,” NXGEN Canada is headquartered at #1218-13351 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada V6V 2X7. In 2009, the company launched a joint venture with a U.S. company called NXGEN Payment Services, and the two companies operated in Canada together for a time under the name of NXGEN Canada. The partnership ultimately ended, which resulted in NXGEN Payment Services changing its name to NXGEN International Payment Services/NXGEN USA. The company formerly known as Paylogec, however, kept the NXGEN name and operates as NXGEN Canada to this day. To be clear, NXGEN Canada (nxgencanada.com) is the subject of this review, while NXGEN International Payment Services (ca.nxgen.com) and NXGEN USA have no current affiliation with this company.
NXGEN Canada is a reseller of Elavon. The company’s president is Don Andrews.
- Sales & Marketing: NXGEN Canada hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: NXGEN Canada appears to offer variable contract terms through Elavon with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: NXGEN Canada has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NXGEN Canada has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NXGEN Canada