Note: This review reflects all available data regarding NXGEN Payment Services as of December, 2019. As of October 25, 2019, NXGEN Payment Services has been absorbed into the Payroc brand. As such, this review will no longer be updated. Please visit our Payroc review for additional insight.
Offering Merchant Services Since 2002
Established in 2002, NXGEN Payment Services is a merchant account provider for businesses within the U.S. The company offers retail, mail order/telephone order and internet electronic payment acceptance options. NXGEN Payment Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon and of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California.
Based in Montana
NXGEN USA is headquartered at 940 Spokane Ave Suite #5 Whitefish, Montana 59937, although it has other offices across the country. Several years ago, NXGEN launched a joint Canadian venture with a company called Paylogec, and the two companies operated together for a time under the name of NXGEN Canada. Since then, the partnership has ended, resulting in separate DBAs for the two companies. NXGEN USA now conducts international business under the name NXG International Payment Services, while the company formerly known as Paylogec now goes by the name of NXGEN Canada and is based at 13351 Commerce Pkwy Unit 1218, Richmond, BC V6V 2X7, Canada.
Separate From NXGEN Canada
To further clarify, NXG International Payment Services is the international business department of NXGEN USA, while NXGEN Canada has no affiliation with NXGEN USA or NXG International Payment Services. Thomas Nitopi is the founder and CEO of NXGEN USA.
NXGEN Payment Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: NXGEN Payment Services offers 2 pricing plans with a 2.65% flat fee under its Instant Processing plan and a customized pricing plan. In-store and e-commerce transactions are processed through the Converge payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: NXGEN Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: NXGEN Payment Services has an “A+” and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: NXGEN Payment Services appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With NXGEN Payment Services