Note: On November 11, 2019, Zomaron Merchant Services announced its acquisition of DataCandy, a Montreal-based software company. Zomaron has assimilated its acquisition into their own services and rebranded themselves as Paystone. As such, this review will no longer be updated but reflects all available information from the time of the company’s announcement of its rebrand.
A Canada-Based Elavon Reseller
Headquartered in Ontario, Canada, Zomaron Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that offers in-person, wireless, fundraising and online payment solutions. The company was founded in 2008 and is partnered with Elavon of Canada for its processing network. The company also advertises Clover and Poynt as POS solutions.
Zomaron Location and Ownership
Zomaron is a registered MSP/ISO of U.S. Bank National Association and of Elavon, and its headquarters can be found at 3200 Wonderland Rd S, London, Ontario N6L 1R4, Canada. Tarique Al-Ansari is the president, CEO, and co-founder of Zomaron.
Zomaron Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Zomaron appears to offer a multi-year contract through Elavon with an associated equipment lease.
- Complaints & Service: Zomaron has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Zomaron (as Paystone) has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- Sales & Marketing: Zomaron appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Zomaron