Serving Both Standard- and High-Risk Business Types
Founded in 2012, MagicPay is a Boca Raton, Florida-based merchant account provider that serves both standard and high-risk business types as well as offshore merchants. The company is a reseller of iPayHere (formerly known as SwitchPay), but it is also partnered with other processors in order to serve its high risk accounts.
MagicPay Location and Ownership
MagicPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MagicPay offers interchange-plus and tiered pricing and a month-to-month contract through Switch Commerce with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: MagicPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MagicPay (as MagicPay Merchant Services, LLC) has an “A+” rating with 0 complaints and 1 review. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since July of 2019.
- Sales & Marketing: MagicPay does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MagicPay
MagicPay Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your MagicPay merchant account statement. Not with MagicPay? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.