Note: At the time of this update, the iPayHere website is no longer responsive. Some merchant reviews reflect that the service is no longer active. Merchants with any insight into the company’s present status are encouraged to leave their feedback in the comment section below. As of now, this review is current as of the time of our last update in July of 2019.
A Switch Commerce Subsidiary
Launched in February 2014, iPayHere is a subsidiary of Switch Commerce that offers merchant accounts for a wide range of business types, including retail businesses, restaurants, non-profits, and churches. iPayHere was originally founded in partnership with WorldPay, but it currently resells First Data‘s Clover point-of-sale products alongside its own hardware and software solutions. iPayHere’s mobile phone reader is only capable of processing magnetic stripe payments at this time, but the company offers a mobile reader from Clover that accepts EMV payments. iPayHere appears to have supplanted SwitchPay as the primary mobile credit card reader offered by Switch Commerce.
Location and Ownership
iPayHere is a registered agent of Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, Rhode Island, and a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. It is headquartered at 6565 N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 1000, Irving, Texas 75039. Roy T. Rimmer, Jr., is listed as the CEO of Switch Commerce.
iPayHere Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iPayHere appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: iPayHere has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: iPayHere does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: iPayHere does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iPayHere
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.