Founded in 2002
Switch Commerce is a merchant account provider that originally established itself in the ATM industry in 2002. The company appears to rely on Sage Payment Solutions for its processing network. Although it remains an ATM provider, Switch Commerce recently expanded its service offerings into credit card processing and merchant accounts via a mobile credit card processing app and card reader called iPayHere (formerly SwitchPay). iPayHere is a GoPayment-like service that offers pay-as-you-go pricing for numerous different business types. However, it is unclear if iPayHere is still in business and as such, if SwitchCommerce still relies upon it.
Location and Ownership
Switch Commerce is located at 6565 North MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 1000, Irving, Texas 75039 and is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank N. A. Nancy Rimmer is listed as the CEO of Switch Commerce.
Switch Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Switch Commerce offers its merchant accounts through iPayHere and therefore adheres to that company’s pricing.
- Complaints & Service: Switch Commerce has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Switch Commerce has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Switch Commerce appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Switch Commerce