MatchRate Plus Overview
A Referral Service for North American Bancard
MatchRate Plus does not appear to be an actual merchant account provider itself but, instead, a referral engine for North American Bancard. The company’s business model seems to rely heavily on enlisting independent “Referral Agents” to generate leads. These agents are then paid a commission and residual for the leads that turn into accounts. MatchRate Plus also promotes that it gives 25% of the commission and residual that it receives from North American Bancard back to each merchant it signs in the form of a monthly rebate.
Agents Selling to Agents
Aside from directly paying agents to sell its service, the company appears to operate several websites designed to market to potential referral agents and merchant leads. There also appears to be a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) component in which Referral Agents that refer other agents can earn income from their referred accounts. This may also be the reason that numerous websites exist to promote MatchRate Plus.
Possibly Inactive as of December 2018
As of this update, the MatchRate Plus website has been stripped of all its content, and there is no explanation provided on the company’s homepage. This creates the impression that the company is undergoing a transition or shutting down, but we do not have a clear understanding of the situation at this time. If you have any knowledge of MatchRate Plus’s status (including any rebrandings or DBAs), please share it in the comment section below this review.
MatchRate Plus Ownership and Location
Reports state that MatchRate Plus was founded in 2010 and is headquartered at 9045 Strada Stell Ct STE 106 Naples, FL. Clay Fishman is listed as the CEO of MatchRate Plus.
MatchRate Plus Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MatchRate Plus appears to offer a month-to-month contract through North American Bancard with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: MatchRate Plus has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MatchRate Plus has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: MatchRate Plus hires independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MatchRate Plus
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.