Conventional and Tablet POS Solutions
Founded in 2013, Menusifu (menusifu.com) is a cloud-based point-of-sale product intended for restaurants and bars. Menusifu offers traditional POS systems as well as tablet-based systems that are compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems. The company is partnered with TSYS, First Data, and WorldPay for its payment processing services, and it claims to be “the market leader in the Asian-American restaurant community optimizing restaurants in all 50 states.”
Menusifu Location and Ownership
Menusifu is headquartered at 339 5th Ave Ste 500, Manhattan, New York 10016. William Wang is the CEO of Menusifu.
Menusifu Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Menusifu offers variable pricing terms depending on each merchant’s business type and equipment needs.
- Complaints & Service: Menusifu has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Menusifu currently has a “C+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Menusifu hires independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Menusifu
Menusifu Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Menusifu merchant account statement. Not with Menusifu? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.