Merchant Management Group Overview
Offering Merchant Services Since 2004
Founded in 2004, Merchant Management Group is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types in the U.S. The company is a reseller of First Data products and services. According to the company’s website, it has active partnerships with select businesses including telecommunications conglomerate Comcast and financial firm Edward Jones. The company also appears to partner with Clover and Rockit POS for its POS services. The company advertises its partnership with cHooZ to offer a cash discount program to merchants. In addition to its payment processing services, Merchant Management Group utilizes Clover Insights to provide merchants with business analytics, for marketing and consulting as well as event management through another one of its partners, Partywirks.
Headquartered in Florida
Merchant Management Group is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California, and is headquartered at 538 Harmon Avenue, Panama City, Florida 32401. Dave Zank is the director of buiness of Merchant Management Group.
Merchant Management Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Management Group offers a three-year contract through First Data with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Management Group has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Management Group has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Management Group does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Management Group
Merchant Management Group Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Merchant Management Group merchant account statement. Not with Merchant Management Group? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.