Offering Merchant Services Since 2004
Founded in 2004, Merchant Management Group is a merchant account provider that serves most standard-risk business types in the U.S. The company is a reseller of First Data products and services. According to the company’s website, it has active partnerships with select businesses including telecommunications conglomerate Comcast and financial firm Edward Jones. The company also appears to partner with Clover and Rockit POS for its POS services. The company advertises its partnership with cHooZ to offer a cash discount program to merchants. In addition to its payment processing services, Merchant Management Group utilizes Clover Insights to provide merchants with business analytics, for marketing and consulting as well as event management through another one of its partners, Partywirks.
Headquartered in Florida
Merchant Management Group is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California, and is headquartered at 538 Harmon Avenue, Panama City, Florida 32401. Rodney Friend is the founder and CEO and Dave Zank is the director of business of Merchant Management Group.
Merchant Management Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant Management Group offers a three-year contract through First Data with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant Management Group has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant Management Group has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant Management Group does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant Management Group