Offering Merchant Services Since 2006
Metro Bancard, founded in 2006, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan. Metro Bancard‚ LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, NA, Concord, California. In addition to merchant accounts, the company also provides payment gateway, cash advance, check guarantee, and check conversion services to merchants.
Location and Ownership
Marc Gardner is listed as the president of Metro Bancard, which is headquartered at 1025 E. Maple Rd., Suite 107., Birmingham, Michigan 48009.
Metro Bancard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Metro Bancard appears to offer interchange-plus pricing, but the company does not provide much other information about its contract terms.
- Complaints & Service: Metro Bancard has not received any public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Metro Bancard does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Metro Bancard does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Metro Bancard