International E-Commerce and Mobile Payment Processing
Founded in 2013, Orange Business Services (formerly Orangepay) is a merchant account provider that offers online and mobile payment processing solutions for standard and high risk merchants. The company is based in the Czech Republic but claims to process payments (including Visa and Mastercard transactions) in over 20 international jurisdictions. Orange Business Services does not advertise any in-store payment options or point-of-sale products, so merchants with physical locations may not be able to obtain processing from Orange Business Services.
Orange Business Services Location and Ownership
Orange Business Services is part of the global Orange S.A. telecom group brand, which is headquartered at 78, rue Olivier de Serres, Paris 75015, France, and does not list its affiliate banks. Stéphane Richard is listed as the CEO of Orange.
Orange Business Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Orange Business Servies offers variable pricing depending on each business’s type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Orange Business Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Orange Business Services currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Orange Business Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Orange Business Services