Payment Advisors Overview
Payment Advisors May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Payment Advisors or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
High Risk Specialists
Founded in 2014, Payment Advisors a merchant account provider that specializes in serving high risk business types. Payment Advisors claims that it is partnered with 15 different banks and is capable of placing new CBD merchants, marijuana dispensaries, online firearms vendors, remote tech support, payday loans, and other extremely hard-to-place merchant types. Federal banking regulations create difficulties for these sorts of merchants, making Payment Advisor’s banking network an asset to those companies.
Payment Advisors Location and Ownership
Payment Advisors is headquartered at 125 Remount Rd C1, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203. Steve Duniec is the president of Payment Advisors.
Payment Advisors Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payment Advisors appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Payment Advisors has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payment Advisors does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: It is unclear whether Payment Advisors hires independent resellers, but the company has not received any complaints.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payment Advisors
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.