An Austin-Based Payment Processor
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Payment Approved is a merchant account provider that serves businesses of all sizes and types. It is likely that the company resells the products and services of a larger entity, but it does not disclose its backend processor or its acquiring bank on its website.
The company advertises itself as “the future of payments,” thanks to its proprietary API that can send funds across different platforms and networks at speeds of 10,000 transactions per second. Payment Approved advertises a p2p web/mobile app that it has developed on its website. This platform allows financial institutions to develop a channel by which their customers may send and receive money from their accounts. Furthermore, the company app can handle payroll processing, online bill payments, online invoices, and act as a POS system, among other things. The company also lists a similar app named Giddy as one it endorses to facilitate the same purpose.
Company Location and Ownership
Payment Approved appears to operate out of WeWork, which maintains a location at 600 Congress Ave, 14th Floor, Austin, TX. Jason Montoya is the CEO of Payment Approved.
Payment Approved Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payment Approved appears to offer a month-to-month contract with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Payment Approved has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payment Approved does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Payment Approved does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payment Approved