Online Payment Processing with Simple Integration
Paymill is a European online merchant account provider similar to the U.S. company Stripe. It specializes in offering services to merchants in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The company serves merchants and online businesses in over 30 European countries; however, it does not offer services in the U.S. or Canada. Launched in 2012, Paymill primarily offers e-commerce merchant accounts. Paymill merchants can accept payments via the company’s own payment gateway or through an integration with PayPal. Klik & Pay acquired Paymill in 2016.
Paymill Location and Ownership
Paymill is headquartered at St.-Cajetan-Straße 43, 81669 Munich, Germany. Mark Fabian Henkel is listed as the CEO of Paymill.
Paymill Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paymill offers 2 choices of monthly plans with no early termination fees associated with either.
- Complaints & Service: Paymill has received more than 20 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paymill does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Paymill does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paymill