Note: At the time of this update, the PayRover website is no longer responsive. Merchants with any insight into the company’s present status are encouraged to leave their feedback in the comment section below. As of now, this review is current as of the time of our last update in October of 2019.
Founded in 2009
PayRover is a U.S.-based merchant account provider that has been operating since 2009. There is evidence that the company is partnered with Global Payments in some capacity, possibly as a reseller. The company promotes a feature called its “Raw Cost Platform,” claiming that card transactions are processed at cost with zero mark-up above Interchange. The company also offers a rate calculator that allows merchants to approximate the rates offered between is SaveMeNow and SaveMeLater plans.
Headquartered in California
PayRover is located at 6080 Center Drive 6th Floor, Los Angeles, California 90045. Laura Wagner is listed as the president and founder of PayRover, which does not disclose its acquiring bank on its website.
PayRover Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayRover offers a flat-interchange pricing plan consisting of a fixed monthly fee plus the base cost of each transaction.
- Complaints & Service: PayRover has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: PayRover has an “F” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: PayRover does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayRover