Petroleum Card Services Overview
Payment Processing for Gas Stations
Founded in 1999, Petroleum Card Services is a merchant account provider that specializes in providing credit card processing for gas stations. Petroleum Card Services (PCS) is a subsidiary of iPayment and uses First Data as its card processor. Although PCS is not a direct processor, it appears to manage the customer service of its accounts directly instead of outsourcing this service to First Data.
Petroleum Card Services Location and Ownership
Petroleum Card Services is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, and is headquartered at 2243 Park Pl, Minden, Nevada 89423. Joe Jorling Groboski is listed as the senior vice president at Petroleum Card Services.
Petroleum Card Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Petroleum Card Services offers a three-year contract through iPayment with an early termination fee of $300.
- Complaints & Service: Petroleum Card Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Petroleum Card Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Petroleum Card Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Petroleum Card Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.