Founded in 1999, Petroleum Card Services (pcs4fuel.com) is a merchant account provider based in Minden, Nevada, that specializes in providing credit card processing services to privately owned gas stations. Petroleum Card Services (PCS) is a subsidiary of iPayment and uses First Data as its card processor. Although PCS is not a direct processor, it appears to manage the customer service of its accounts directly instead of outsourcing this service to First Data. Petroleum Card Services is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Cindy Fencl is listed as the vice president of Petroleum Card Services.
- Sales & Marketing: Petroleum Card Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints related to its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Petroleum Card Services offers a three-year contract through iPayment with an early termination fee of $300.
- Complaints & Service: Petroleum Card Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Petroleum Card Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Petroleum Card Services