A First Data Reseller
PNC Merchant Services is the merchant services division of PNC Bank, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The company works with First Data (now Fiserv) to provide merchant accounts and Clover point-of-sale products. It is therefore not a direct processor.
PNC Bank Location and Leadership
PNC Bank is headquartered at 249 Fifth Avenue, One PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222. Alexander Overstrom is the most recently listed Executive Vice President and Head of Merchant Services of PNC Merchant Services.
PNC Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PNC Merchant Services appears to offer a multi-year contract through First Data that includes a liquidated damages early termination fee. The company relies on the Payeezy payment gateway for e-commerce transactions.
- Complaints & Service: PNC Merchant Services has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Better Business Bureau profile for PNC Merchant Services has been conflated with the larger PNC Financial Services group and has an “A+” rating with 1,682 complaints and 147 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: PNC Merchant Services does not appear to hire independently contracted agents but has received more than a dozen complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PNC Merchant Services