Payroll and Merchant Account Services
PrimePay (primepay.com) is a privately owned merchant account provider that specializes in payroll services. This review will focus on the company’s credit card processing rather than its payroll and accounting products. PrimePay resells the merchant services of First Data and should not be confused with PrimePay Global, a former business name of ElitePay Global.
PrimePay Location and Ownership
PrimePay does not specifically list an acquiring bank on its website, but the company is headquartered at 1487 Dunwoody Drive, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380. Bill Pellicano is listed as the founder and CEO of PrimePay.
PrimePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PrimePay appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: PrimePay has received more than 10 complaints, all related to its payroll services.
- BBB Rating: PrimePay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: PrimePay features a misleading sales calculator on its website, but it has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PrimePay
PrimePay Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your PrimePay merchant account statement. Not with PrimePay? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.