Payroll and Merchant Account Services
PrimePay is a privately owned merchant account provider that specializes in payroll services. This review will focus on the company’s credit card processing rather than its payroll and accounting products. PrimePay resells the merchant services of First Data and should not be confused with PrimePay Global, a former business name of ElitePay Global.
PrimePay Location and Ownership
PrimePay does not specifically list an acquiring bank on its website, but the company is headquartered at 1487 Dunwoody Drive, West Chester, Pennsylvania 19380. Bill Pellicano is listed as the founder and CEO of PrimePay.
PrimePay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PrimePay appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with variable terms.
- Complaints & Service: PrimePay has received more than 10 complaints, all related to its payroll services.
- BBB Rating: PrimePay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: PrimePay features a misleading sales calculator on its website, but it has not received complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PrimePay