Offering Merchant Services Since 1991
Redwood Merchant Services is a merchant account provider headquartered in Santa Rosa, California. Founded in 1991 as the merchant services division of Westamerica Bank, the company eventually branched off into its own independent operation in 2001.
Location and Ownership
Redwood Merchant Services utilizes First Data for its processing network and will soon be partnered with TSYS as well. Redwood Merchant Services is a division of Westamerica Bank and is located at 3750 Westwind Boulevard, Suite 210, Santa Rosa, CA. David Payne is the CEO of Westamerica Bank.
Redwood Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Redwood Merchant Services offers a two-year contract with an early termination fee of $295.
- Complaints & Service: Redwood Merchant Services has received fewer than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Redwood Merchant Services (as WestAmerica Bank) has a “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Redwood Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Redwood Merchant Services