Reverse My Fees Overview
UPDATE: Richard Suhm, the CEO of Reverse My Fees, has engaged in repeated hostile threats or actions to suppress or change the content of this review. These actions have occurred in spite of our requests for Suhm to utilize the channels we have available for disputing content in our reviews. To date, Suhm has not cooperated in the programs available to him. We have assigned Reverse My Fees an SP (Score Pending) rating at this time.
An EXS LA Subsidiary
Reverse My Fees is a merchant account provider and a subsidiary of Electronic Exchange Systems LA (EXS LA – exsla.com) that was registered in the state of Louisiana in June 2016. EXS LA is an ISO of Total Merchant Services and also appears to have a Florida-based DBA called ReversePAY (reversepayprocessing.com). Reverse My Fees primarily offers zero fee processing, which charges a merchant’s customers a convenience fee of up to 4%. It then gives the proceeds from these convenience fees directly to merchants to negate the cost of interchange. In effect, this enables Reverse My Fees clients to shift the costs of interchange fees directly to customers.
Reverse My Fees Ownership and Location
Richard Suhm is the CEO and co-founder of Reverse My Fees, which is headquartered at 3011 Canaan Pl, Mandeville, Louisiana 70448.
Reverse My Fees Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Reverse My Fees offers the ability to surcharge customers in order to offset transaction fees.
- Complaints & Service: Reverse My Fees has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Reverse My Fees has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Reverse My Fees appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Reverse My Fees
Reverse My Fees Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Reverse My Fees merchant account statement. Not with Reverse My Fees? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.