Reverse My Fees Overview
UPDATE: Richard Suhm, the CEO of Reverse My Fees, has engaged in repeated hostile threats or actions to suppress or change the content of this review. This, despite the fact that the content of this review mostly a neutral analysis of his company. We have provided Suhm channels for requesting corrections, but, to date, Suhm has been willfully uncooperative utilizing them. He has openly admitted that to us that he is attempting to “bully” into submitting to his demands, and has refused to provide the information we have requested to support his demands. Due to the aggressive nature of Suhms behavior towards us, we have assigned Reverse My Fees a “D” rating at this time.
Do you currently process with Reverser My Fees and would like to have us take a look at your statement? Please contact us here.
An EXS LA Subsidiary
Reverse My Fees is a merchant account provider and a subsidiary of Electronic Exchange Systems LA (EXS LA – exsla.com) that was registered in the state of Louisiana in June 2016. EXS LA is an ISO of Total Merchant Services and also appears to have a Florida-based DBA called ReversePAY (reversepayprocessing.com). Reverse My Fees primarily offers zero fee processing, which charges a merchant’s customers a convenience fee of up to 4%. It then gives the proceeds from these convenience fees directly to merchants to negate the cost of interchange. In effect, this enables Reverse My Fees clients to shift the costs of interchange fees directly to customers.
Reverse My Fees Ownership and Location
Richard Suhm is the CEO and co-founder of Reverse My Fees, which is headquartered at 3011 Canaan Pl, Mandeville, Louisiana 70448.
Reverse My Fees Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Reverse My Fees offers the ability to surcharge customers in order to offset transaction fees.
- Complaints & Service: Reverse My Fees has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Reverse My Fees has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2018.
- Sales & Marketing: Reverse My Fees appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Reverse My Fees
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.