EXS Electronic Exchange Systems Overview
EXS Electronic Exchange Systems May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through EXS Electronic Exchange Systems or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Founded in 1997
EXS Electronic Exchange Systems is a merchant account provider headquartered in Newport Beach, California. The company was sold to Total Merchant Services but continues to operate as a separate brand; EXS is an ISO of Global Payments. EXS also goes by the name of Universal Business Systems and PayPro Processing. Founded in 1997, the credit card processor appears to own a number of websites, and a couple use different business names to target different industries. Some of EXS Electronic Exchange Systems’s web addresses are listed below:
Location and Ownership
EXS is a registered ISO/MSP for HSBC Bank USA, National Association, in Buffalo, New York and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. EXS Electronic Exchange Systems appears to have multiple locations and is headquartered at 3400 Via Oporto, Suite 200, Newport Beach, California 92663. Peter Tatro is listed as the president and CEO of Electronic Exchange Systems.
EXS Electronic Exchange Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: EXS Electronic Systems Exchange offers a one-year contract through Global Payments with an early termination fee that may reach or exceed $495.
- Complaints & Service: EXS Electronic Systems Exchange has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: EXS Electronic Systems Exchange does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints and 1 review in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: EXS Electronic Systems Exchange appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With EXS Electronic Systems Exchange
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.