Powered By First Data
SwipeWorks (swipeworks.com), founded in 2007, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The SwipeWorks website states that the company is “powered by” First Data, which means that it is likely a reseller of First Data contracts.
SwipeWorks Headquarters and Ownership
SwipeWorks, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is located at 5594 N. Hollywood Avenue, Suite 203, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217. Jeffrey Commer is listed as the owner of SwipeWorks.
SwipeWorks Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SwipeWorks appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: SwipeWorks has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SwipeWorks does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: SwipeWorks does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received public complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SwipeWorks
SwipeWorks Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your SwipeWorks merchant account statement. Not with SwipeWorks? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.