Powered By First Data
SwipeWorks, founded in 2007, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The SwipeWorks website states that the company is “powered by” First Data, which means that it is likely a reseller of First Data contracts. According to the company’s website, it also provides check and ACH processing services. The company also advertises its use of Clover POS systems.
SwipeWorks Headquarters and Ownership
SwipeWorks, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, Concord, California, and is located at 5594 N. Hollywood Avenue, Suite 203, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217. Jeffrey Commer is listed as the owner of SwipeWorks.
SwipeWorks Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SwipeWorks appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with the option of interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: SwipeWorks has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SwipeWorks does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: SwipeWorks does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received public complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SwipeWorks