SwipeWorks May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through SwipeWorks or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Powered By First Data
SwipeWorks, founded in 2007, is a merchant account provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The SwipeWorks website states that the company is “powered by” First Data, which means that it is likely a reseller of First Data contracts. According to the company’s website, it also provides check and ACH processing services.
SwipeWorks Headquarters and Ownership
SwipeWorks, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is located at 5594 N. Hollywood Avenue, Suite 203, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217. Jeffrey Commer is listed as the owner of SwipeWorks.
SwipeWorks Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SwipeWorks appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with the option of interchange-plus pricing.
- Complaints & Service: SwipeWorks has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SwipeWorks does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: SwipeWorks does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has not received public complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SwipeWorks
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.