Note: According to the Better Business Bureau, MinistryLINQ is no longer in business. However, the company’s website is still active. This latest update reflects all data on the company’s website and BBB profile as of this date. Merchants with any information confirming or contradicting this claim are encouraged to leave it in the comment section of this review.
Formerly a CashLINQ Group Subsidiary
MinistryLINQ, a company owned by Ministry Brands, LLC, is a Spokane, Washington-based merchant account provider that specializes in payment processing for ministries, churches, and schools. Prior to 2015, the company maintained a primary web presence as The CashLINQ Group and presented MinistryLINQ as one of its products, but it since appears to have fully rebranded as MinistryLINQ. In July 2015, the company sold its assets to Ministry Brands, but the MinistryLINQ website is still active and functional. It appears that Ministry Brands has allowed MinistryLINQ to continue operations under its original name.
MinistryLINQ Location and Ownership
Founded in 1999, MinistryLINQ is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, with headquarters located at 14488 Old Stage Rd, Lenoir City, Tennessee 37772. Foster Chase is listed as the president and CEO of the CashLINQ Group.
MinistryLINQ Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MinistryLINQ offers varying pricing tiers that may or may not include termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: MinistryLINQ has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MinistryLINQ does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: MinistryLINQ does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MinistryLINQ