Payment Processing for Standard and High Risk Businesses
Founded in 2003, The Transaction Group is a merchant account provider that specializes in payment processing for domestic, international, and high risk business types. It is notable for being one of the few payment processors to openly advertise debit and credit card processing services for marijuana businesses.
The Transaction Group Location and Ownership
The company is partnered with multiple international processors and acquiring banks. The Transaction Group is headquartered at 462 1st ST S Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, and Michael Rupkalvis is the president of The Transaction Group.
The Transaction Group Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: The Transaction Group offers variable contract terms that depend on the merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: The Transaction Group has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: The Transaction Group does not have a rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: The Transaction Group does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With The Transaction Group