Updated 1/18/2019: The US Merchant Systems website (usms.com) is currently unavailable. The website bears the notice that it is “under construction,” but it is unclear how long this has been the case. Google reports the business as being permanently closed, and its failure to respond to its most recent BBB complaint is further evidence that US Merchant Systems is no longer an active business. If you have any information about the current status of US Merchant Systems (including any possible rebrandings or DBAs), please share it in the comment section below this review.
US Merchant Systems (usms.com), also known as USMS, is a Fremont, California-based merchant account provider and reseller of EVO Payments International contracts. The company appears to have recently launched a venture called “Agora Advantage” (agoraadvantage.com) that bears a resemblance to conventional multi-level marketing (MLM) business models. Founded in 1992, USMS’s headquarters can be found at 48073 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, California 94538, and USMS is a registered ISO and MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York. Stuart Rosenbaum is listed as the CEO of USMS.
- Sales & Marketing: US Merchant Systems appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a low-to-moderate complaint total about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: US Merchant Systems offers a three-year contract through EVO Payments International with an early termination fee between $250 and $350.
- Complaints & Service: US Merchant Systems has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: US Merchant Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received nine complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With US Merchant Systems