Vantage Payments Overview
Vantage Payments May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Vantage Payments or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
UPDATE 2/14/2019: Vantage Payments and Transparent Merchant Services have been acquired by Nuvei and will soon be dissolved into the Nuvei brand entirely. We therefore will no longer update this review. For up-to-date information about this company, see our Nuvei review.
Payment Processing for Hard-To-Place Businesses
Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, Vantage Payments (vantagepayments.com) is a merchant account provider that services a wide range of business types, including high-risk merchants and merchants in need of offshore processing. Vantage Payments should not be confused with Vantage Card Services, an unrelated company located in Woodstock, Georgia. Vantage Payments is partnered with multiple acquiring banks and is headquartered at 4040 E Camelback Rd, #215, Phoenix, Arizona 85018. Dustin Sparman is the founder and principal of both Vantage Payments and Transparent Merchant Services.
Vantage Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vantage Payments offers variable contract terms depending on the merchant’s business type.
- Complaints & Service: Vantage Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vantage Payments has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Vantage Payments appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vantage Payments
Contact Vantage PaymentsClaim this review.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.